Duration: 3.00hours (any time between 08.00 am to 03.30 pm)
Drive through the amazing Khasab Coastal road to Bukka. You will visit the gully Qadah with the recent
Village Tawi, at the tip of the deep bay you'll be able to see prehistoric rock carvings representational
process (Drawing, Painting) Camels, Ships and Warriors, aforementioned to be quite 2000 years recent.
From here the road climbs up to the village of Al Harf, the best purpose of the ridge, giving spectacular
views over the Strait of Hormuz – on a transparent day you'll be able to see the Asian nation. Various
stops along the road gives a great chance of photographing. The Bukha fort has situated in an attractive
setting, overlooking the sea and mountains. Rising on top of Bukha, there's one in every one of the areas
that contain various watchtowers. Leaving the Bukha fort to proceed along the coastal road to Khasab
fort, which was built by the Portuguese in the 17th century. Further, you will visit different city districts of
Khasab with its old and new souk.
- Breath taking drive through the amazing Khasab coastal road.
- Discover Wadi Qadah and Tawi Village
- Enjoy pre-historic rock painting at Tawi
- Visit to the fort of Al Bilad.( Bukha Fort)
- On the mountain top witness the fort of Al Qala’a.
- Mesmerizing panoramic view from the mountain top.
- Sightseeing of Musandam, the capital city
- Visit to Khasab fort.
- Drive through Old Souk and New Souk
- Tour of local villages exploring the local culture
- Quality Vehicles
- Service of a tour guide.