Drive through the distinctive city regions of Khasab with its old and new souk. Further
you will visit the Khasab fort, which was worked by the Portuguese in the seventeenth
century. You will visit the Wadi Qadah with the old Village Tawi, toward the finish of the
profound cove you can see ancient shake carvings portraying (Drawing, Painting) Camels,
Ships and Warriors, said to be over 2000 years of age. Khasab is the territorial focus of
Musandam Sultanate of Oman; City visit bundle offers a point to explore the unique
Musandam with its exceptional remarkable conventions and culture. trip offers the ideal
beginning stage to explore the obscure Musandam Peninsula and its extraordinary and one
of a kind customs and culture.
- Sightseeing of Musandam, the capital city
- Visit to Khasab fort.
- Drive through Old Souk and New Souk.
- Discover Wadi Qadah and Tawi Village
- Enjoy pre-historic rock painting at Tawi
- Tour of local villages exploring the local culture
- Accompanying tour guide & experienced driver
We can also arrange the departure time for the Safari as per request /convenience of the guests. The trip will be by a car or bus depending upon the number of guests in the group.